Imrider Lightweight Polyamide Bike Pedals for BMX Road MTB Bicycle
- Large Surface: Size: 123x100x18mm (Force Area:95x100x18mm),The large pedal surface will provide more force area, Improve long ride comfort and pedaling efficiency.
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of high quality aluminium alloy. Strong enough for a ride,and one pair weight is 340g.
- Closed-type Lubricating Bearings: With the double DU self-lubricating design, Good lubrication performance, Waterproof and Dustproof. Increase the usage time.
- Tight bearings not to worry they break in. Good sizing for 9-13 size shoes. Molded cleats are raised up for a perfect fit on a vans style shoe or similar.
- NOTE: Each pedal was mark R/L (R means it's a right pedal, L mean it's a left pedal)
- Name: Mountain Bike Pedal.
- Model: M29.
- Weight: about 310g.
- Size: 123x100x18mm ( 4.84x3.94x0.71 In).
- Color: Matte Black Stoving Varnish.
- Material: aluminum alloy body, chrome molybdenum steel shaft.
- Suitable for all bicycle types: Fits BMX, Road Bikes, MTB Mountain Bikes, Junior Bicycle, City Bicycle and others.
- With the aluminum alloy body that is lightweight and highly tough.
- The large tread allows the foot to grip more securely and features better pedaling performance.
- You can easily install your new pedals right out of the box with minimal hassle.
- It's affordable and popular among the majority of consumers.
- It's simple to maintain and durable to use.
How to remove the pedal from a bike:
- Right pedal turn it counter clockwise, left pedal turn it clockwise. (Installation operation is on the contrary).