PADDED CYCLING UNDERWEAR FOR WOMEN
Cushioning your bottom for a better ride.
Made to be worn under your shorts with enough pizzazz to stand out on their own, Lixada bike shorts feature an foam pad to keep you comfy during long efforts in the saddle.
The main purposes of padded shorts is to protect and cushion the bottom and genitals from the pressure of the body on the saddle, and to cushion the sit bones. The pad — also known as the chamois — is designed to sit against the crotch and form a cushioning barrier between your body and the bike saddle. It also absorbs sweat away from the body.
- Compact,offers comfort for your recreational rides; light microfiber fabric reduces bulk at inner thighs to avoid chafing
- Super stretchy, padded and constructed with soft elastic waist and elastic leg bands that keep the Mixie Liner from riding up while pedaling
- Soft-stitch construction is comfortable next to skin
- Liners are made to be worn under shorts
- Shorter front to back and less bulky for riding in a more upright position
The size of the shorts is a European size. Our shorts are shipped according to US standards, such as: you buy the US L, you will actually receive the European XL.